Mint Social Marketing Platform (More Powerful Than You Can Imagine)
We have some exciting news to share with you. Mint Social has just launched what we see as the most powerful online marketing platform available. A few of the features of our online marketing engine include:
- Massive online marketing reach – Your marketing message will get more reach, more views, more inbound links and more traffic to your main website
- Brand tracking for all media types – Interactive reporting to measure engagement by views, clicks and results. (Think Google Alerts plus SocialMention.com and add in ROI Reporting)
- Automation tools – Grow Twitter followers, manage Facebook and LinkedIn networks, grow email lists, close new business and much more
- Content scheduling – All forms of media can be published to your blogs and social media sites (with titles, tags, videos, photos, you name it! (HootSuite, TweetDeck and Seesmic are not in the same league as our tool)
- Automate, Syndicate and Dominate your niche market online!
The best way to understand what all this means is to see it for yourself. If you would like a preview of our new online marketing platform, call us at 480-818-MINT!
Business is tough! Get an advantage over your competition today!
With over 20 years of experience in the digital media world, Matthew has worked for and with Fortune 500 businesses and has built companies from the start-up stage to exit strategy. He recently helped develop a data insight engine to bridge the gap between search, social, and mobile marketing to maximize the visibility, relevancy, and predictive success of online businesses. Matthew is the founder of MINT Social, an award-winning digital marketing company that accelerates online marketing results to help businesses get found and thrive online. Matthew has developed an educational curriculum for Universities on social media for businesses, is a founding board member of the Arizona Innovation Marketing Association (AZIMA), a board member of HeroZona Foundation and on the advisory board (Vinnies) for St. Vincent de Paul - Phoenix. Matthew is a mentor with ASU Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group, a speaker on social media and digital marketing, and is a subject matter expert with many online portals.