Mint Social Named One of Best Social Media Marketing Companies in US
For the 7th month in a row, Mint Social is one of the best social media marketing companies in the US as a result of an independent study conducted by TopSEOs.
The evaluation criteria for social media marketing topseos.com, the independent authority on search vendors, evaluates and ranks the best social media optimization companies in the internet marketing industry. Companies that are listed on TOPSEOs have gone through a rigorous evaluation process to determine the quality of work that is done. This oftentimes also includes contacting several references of the company. At the end of this process, the top companies are ranked.
Topseos identified five key areas that are important to social media optimization:
- Trend Awareness
- Brand Management
The questions used in the evaluation process include:
Trend Awareness: Are there any new trends on the way that the company has noticed, that others do not yet recognize, creating a competitive advantage for their clients?
- Mint Social has an implementation process that over 100 companies have experienced along with an industry-leading social media marketing dashboard that can automate much of the marketing processes and tracks results (views, clicks and engagement) across over 50 social networks and blog platforms.
Brand Management: How well do they do at maintaining a consistent message between the main site of their clients and the social media profiles? How is the vendor using social media to build the brand of their clients?
- Mint Social’s content marketing strategy includes marketing all forms of media to where 3 out of 4 people are online (Web 2.0 and social networking sites). This process helps to increase brand awareness in search engines and social networks across all forms of online media (Blogs, articles, press releases, photos, video, audio, presentations and much more).
Consultation: How regularly does the vendor meet with the client to provide them with a status update and do they provide suggestions on how to use the social networks to convert to business?
- Mint Social offers on-demand ROI reporting that our clients can select to receive daily, weekly and monthly. We typically have monthly consultations to analyze the results and adjust the marketing plan based on the successes we experience with each client.
Methodology: How does the company work to build a following?
- We use the law of attraction in social media to build our customers online community by providing valuable information that connects with their target market. We leverage all forms of media and use the principles of educating and informing prospects to build trust so that prospects have a higher conversion rate on our clients call to action landing pages.
Reach: What is the company’s knowledge of the different audiences on the social networks, and determine their effectiveness at matching their client to the most appropriate audiences.
- We have categorized over 600 of the top websites, blogs and social networks to better identify the most relevant sites and social networks that fit our clients niche markets. We help to develop and implement an ongoing content marketing strategy that will have the highest level of engagement while maximizing online reach.
General Queries also Considered for Selecting Top Social Media Marketing Companies:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
To learn more about how Mint Social’s social media marketing process can be applied to your business, please call 480-818-MINT or contact Mint Social online.
With over 20 years of experience in the digital media world, Matthew has worked for and with Fortune 500 businesses and has built companies from the start-up stage to exit strategy. He recently helped develop a data insight engine to bridge the gap between search, social, and mobile marketing to maximize the visibility, relevancy, and predictive success of online businesses. Matthew is the founder of MINT Social, an award-winning digital marketing company that accelerates online marketing results to help businesses get found and thrive online. Matthew has developed an educational curriculum for Universities on social media for businesses, is a founding board member of the Arizona Innovation Marketing Association (AZIMA), a board member of HeroZona Foundation and on the advisory board (Vinnies) for St. Vincent de Paul - Phoenix. Matthew is a mentor with ASU Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group, a speaker on social media and digital marketing, and is a subject matter expert with many online portals.