Online Branding with Refreshing Results
“Experts, Powerful, Professional, Approved, Content Engine, Multiplier Effect, Brand Visibility”
Above are some of the terms that our clients and partners use to describe us. All types of media are published to “Your” branded online networks, targeted to your specific audience to drive relevant traffic to your call to action landing pages. The multiplier effect is a result of consistently publishing your marketing content through the content engine that creates 100s of new marketing channels for your business…delivering measurable results.
How do we increase the visibility of your brand online?
We have implemented our proven online branding process so many times, that we developed an online dashboard to make it easy for us and our partners to manage and track the results. Along with tools and technology that we share with our partners, we also share the know-how and the ROI metrics to track results for helping make intelligent decisions for future success. As a result of implementing this digital marketing strategy for 100s of companies, we have defined 7 critical online branding initiatives based on successes and failures with digital marketing campaigns. The 7 online branding initiatives include:
- Attraction Engine – lead generation tools
- Conversation Relevancy Mapping for all published content to your target market
- Content marketing and content creation for blog posts
- Publishing and syndication of quality digital media to the top online publications relevant to your industry
- Rich media promotion including video, podcasts, and presentations
- Monitoring and Analysis of Social Media Marketing Footprint and Online Brand
- ROI Reporting (monthly review and refinement)
Build your business and personal brand online where your trust and your credibility where 75% of all Internet traffic is…call us at 602-206-8089 or email us to learn more.
Related Topics: search engines, online branding strategy, marketing strategies, social networks, great content brand messaging, building your brand in Facebook, target audience = potential customers, online marketing guest blog, building trust in social media channels, brand strategies, content marketing, and personal brand building.